View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Ally wrote:
Reminder: This starts tomorrow night!! clap

For the first time in BIG BROTHER history worldwide, viewers will vote on which former HouseGuests will compete in BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS. On CBS Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT, Julie Chen will unveil the top 20 candidates from seasons past. Web voting opens right here after the show at midnight ET/9PM PT. The polls close Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59PM ET/8:59PM PT.

Maybe I'll cap this and we can get faceless hooked on this one too? Are we corrupting him? Razz

Do it!! BB PATROL!!! clap clap clap

easy now - let's not get carried away with ourselves!

Razz
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Ally wrote:
Reminder: This starts tomorrow night!! clap

For the first time in BIG BROTHER history worldwide, viewers will vote on which former HouseGuests will compete in BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS. On CBS Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT, Julie Chen will unveil the top 20 candidates from seasons past. Web voting opens right here after the show at midnight ET/9PM PT. The polls close Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59PM ET/8:59PM PT.

Maybe I'll cap this and we can get faceless hooked on this one too? Are we corrupting him? Razz

Do it!! BB PATROL!!! clap clap clap

easy now - let's not get carried away with ourselves!

Razz

LOL! faceless When do we not... Smile

At least the US version is only on a couple times a week and they don't have other shows on top of that. There is an online daily chat show but that's it. And with any luck you'll have Janelle back in the mix. thumbs
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was wicked seeing some familiar faces from the past Big Brother USA shows.

Here are the choices:

You can vote for your faves here

I'll be voting for:

Kaysar I'll vote for him atleast a million times lol I just loved that guy
Howie - he was so funny and a guy that totally kept to his word
Nakomis- she had a great attitude and totally different from the catty bitches
Bunky- one of the best drama queens I've ever seen
Erika- I want her in just to see her toughen up and screw some of the people over
Janelle-110% class act and if she doesn't like you she'll say it straight up
Marcellas-only if Bunky goes in. They'd be the 2 biggest bitches of the house
Jase- just to watch him self distruct. He's such a prick lol
James- best liar I've ever seen and gamed them beautifully
Michael- I'd like him in so Nakomis can screw him over and vote him out like he did to her
Alison- just to see her ignored by the men and voted out quick to slam her ego
Will- don't remember him but he looks like a good shit stirrer
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Irishmafia. I already have my faves to vote for! clap

And there are some I hope to God do not get in!no
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Thanks Irishmafia. I already have my faves to vote for! clap

And there are some I hope to God do not get in!no

I was in the middle of listing my faves when you posted this. I want to see your list of 12 to see who we match up with lol Razz
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my list that I am voting for.

Janelle -- Loved her, wanted her to win last year

Howie -- Loved him, wanted him to win last year

Kaysar -- Loved him, wanted him to win last year

Michael "cowboy" - was a likeable guy

Marcellas - didn't see the BB he was on but he does the internet BB show and is comical.

Jase -- a nutter

Nakomis -- She's different

James -- There were times I hated him last year but he's a good stirrer in the game and player.

"Chicken George" He looks fun!

Bunky -- Not familiar with him but from his clip looks like he'd add some drama.

Diane -- She deserved to win.

Hmmm that's it for now.

Who I definitely do not want to see in there is Ivette, I pray to God she doesn't get in!!!! Mad

I thought that horrible "Cappy" might be coming back but looks like we are saved of his Crappiness!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

Marcellas - didn't see the BB he was on but he does the internet BB show and is comical.

Jase -- a nutter

James -- There were times I hated him last year but he's a good stirrer in the game and player.

Bunky -- Not familiar with him but from his clip looks like he'd add some drama.

Hmmm that's it for now.

Who I definitely do not want to see in there is Ivette, I pray to God she doesn't get in!!!! Mad

I thought that horrible "Cappy" might be coming back but looks like we are saved of his Crappiness!

I was also relieved crappy cappy wasn't in the list. I thought that silly bitch Ivette turned into the equivalent of a moonie the way she worshipped that arsewipe.

I agree about Diane as well. She got burned bigtime and I remember it after seeing the bits on the show. If she does make it on she best keep her head in the game and forget about hooking up, but then again her choices aren't so great in this lot.

I already want Kaysar to win lol He's just totally wicked and got burned so badly by believing that witch and letting go of the button.....but good luck to all thumbs
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I really hope Kaysar does well. He's a great guy. My top 3 are Kaysar, Janelle and Howie to get in!!

They were robbed last year, robbed I tell you!! Mad
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Yeah I really hope Kaysar does well. He's a great guy. My top 3 are Kaysar, Janelle and Howie to get in!!

They were robbed last year, robbed I tell you!! Mad

My faves last year were Kaysar, Janelle and Howie as well.....and I have to agree. They were robbed and especially Kaysar giving it up to that horrible horrible thing after she said she swears on her life.

Either of them winning this time round will be just wicked cool for me!
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Ally wrote:

Jase -- a nutter

Hmmm that's it for now.

I was also relieved crappy cappy wasn't in the list. I thought that silly bitch Ivette turned into the equivalent of a moonie the way she worshipped that arsewipe.

I agree about Diane as well. She got burned bigtime and I remember it after seeing the bits on the show. If she does make it on she best keep her head in the game and forget about hooking up, but then again her choices aren't so great in this lot.

I already want Kaysar to win lol He's just totally wicked and got burned so badly by believing that witch and letting go of the button.....but good luck to all thumbs

First off, I am absolutely disgusted that Ivette is even in consideration. For those people who saw the live feeds last summer, we know that she is an ignorant, racist, pig. She thinks because she's gay and Latina that she's allowed to take potshots at everyone else. I found her, and the winner Maggie, to be absolutely despicable.

On the other hand, I would love to see Ivette in a house with Diane and Nakomis -- who were both very smart, cagey players. Only to see Ivette hung out to dry.......

If Cowboy and Jase end up in the house together, I won't be able to watch it until one of them goes....remember their whole "Four Horsemen" thing w/ the 'mandanas'? And when host Julie Chen asked them if they knew the names of the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse the answer was, well, erm, nooooo. Two idiots.

Marcellas, I wonder about. He is the host of the internet chat show, so he knows all of the contestants better than the others. Not sure how that would play out, but if Bunky was in there too, that might be good for drama between the two.

James, I like. But if Ivette is there, she'll cling to him and I don't want to watch that. James is a very smart player, and was a fierce competitor.

For the women, I really Nakomis (for the "six-fingered-plan" which I mentioned in an earlier post), Janelle and Diane. Erika was also a good player, but I'm not sure how she'd fit in. Danielle had an excellent strategy in her season, since she had a secret alliance with Jason. It got her to 2nd place.

If Alison gets back in, I'll be shocked. She did make it to the final 2 in her season, but only received one vote (and that was from the guy, Nathan, that she PLAYED the entire time). Alison also had another reality TV chance when she appeared on "The Amazing Race." So as for her, enough already. Not interested in her tired ass.

Will and Lisa both won their season of BB. If they make it in, the other players should get them out first. I'm not interested in seeing another conquest by "Dr." Will Kirby.

Which leaves me to Kaysar and Howie. Both guys are so interesting and different in their own way. Howis is funny and crazy, and Kaysar is thoughtful and loyal. I reckon both are shoo-ins for the final cast.

So the voting continues at http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:

First off, I am absolutely disgusted that Ivette is even in consideration. For those people who saw the live feeds last summer, we know that she is an ignorant, racist, pig. She thinks because she's gay and Latina that she's allowed to take potshots at everyone else. I found her, and the winner Maggie, to be absolutely despicable.

Couldn't agree with you more. However, I think with her in there, there will be some good fights.

Kaysar has almost all of my votes. I thought he was a brilliant player and his own honesty killed him in the end. He would have won, I believe, if he weren't so trusting.

I'd like to see James, Janelle, and Howie in there as well. I didn't see season one, but on last nights episode, "Chicken" looked fun, so I voted for him.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girldorksrule wrote:
Kezza wrote:

Couldn't agree with you more. However, I think with her in there, there will be some good fights.

Kaysar has almost all of my votes. I thought he was a brilliant player and his own honesty killed him in the end. He would have won, I believe, if he weren't so trusting.

I'd like to see James, Janelle, and Howie in there as well. I didn't see season one, but on last nights episode, "Chicken" looked fun, so I voted for him.

Wicked stuff so you're into all this too!!

You're spot on about Kaysar. thumbs

The ones I've been voting for all day are Kaysar, Howie and Janelle but I'll be voting for the others tomorrow. I just want to make sure those 3 get in first.

It's great to have another Big Brother fan here. You should be watching the UK version dork. It's brilliant agree
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to have another BB fan join in!!This should be a good series coming up!
thumbs
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far my voting has been going like this:

Kaysar
James
Howie
Nakomis
Diane

Although I support Janelle, I haven't been voting for her, since she's a shoo-in.

Alison, Jase & Cowboy -- not even in consideration. Dumb, dumber & dumber-est. Dana -- Can I have a "Hell No!!!??? She's a troll. But she & Alison didn't get along, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're put back in together.

At the moment, I'm watching the Julie (I married a TV Executive and "Wow-Look-At-The-Rock-On-My-Finger") Chen show that aired last night, so I might have more to add after seeing the testimonials.

It's a very different type of game from the UK version, so for those of you who haven't seen it, give it a go!!
LisaMac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my list of 12: (in no particular order)

George (fun to watch...)
Marcellas (will dish about anything)
Will (lied to everyone, all of the time)
Danielle (Played the game the best and should have won)
Monica (Was good fun and never walked away from an argument)
Jase (just plain crazy)
Howie (Loved Hurricane Howie)
Kaysar (very soulful...should have gone farther)
James (Veto King)
Janelle (don't cross her...she lets you have it especially when teamed with Howie)
Boogie (somewhat entertaining but gets annoying)
Alison (only becuase I don't like who is left - Bunky, Dana, Lisa, Cowboy, Nakomis, Erika, Diane and Cuban on your ass Ivette)

I will be getting the live feed....love it!

I can also cap it as a backup for you Irish or we could take turns, though I will be on holidays the begining of August.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: