Celebrity Big Brother - 2009
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Celebrity Big Brother - 2009 Reply with quote

Celebrity Big Brother: Sir Patrick Moore set to join reality show
Susie Boniface
13/12/2008
Sunday Mirror

Sky At Night presenter Sir Patrick Moore is set to join the next Celebrity Big Brother. Britain’s favourite astronomer is on the shortlist to enter the house when the show launches on January 2 – just two months before his 86th birthday.

A show insider said: “There will be medics on standby, keeping a careful eye on Patrick. He’s very spry but has arthritis and needs sticks to get around. The bosses are delighted … he’s a national treasure and they’re banking on some great television.” Sir Patrick, the world’s longest-serving TV presenter, has fronted monthly astronomy show The Sky At Night since 1957.

He is expected to be joined in the BB house by Verne Troyer, the 2ft 8ins star of Austin Powers, and rapper Bobby Brown, a former cocaine addict. Other names in the frame include tennis ace Tim Henman and actor Andrew Sachs’ granddaughter Georgina Baillie, the girl at the centre of the recent Jonathan Ross/Russell Brand BBC scandal.

----------------

Ahh yeah - bring it on!
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, thanks for the update face! So glad they're bringing the celebs back in! Woot!
luke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think this site is having a bad effect on me ... i'm actually quite looking forward to it! Laughing Embarassed
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:
i think this site is having a bad effect on me ... i'm actually quite looking forward to it! Laughing Embarassed

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bobby Brown ?????? Oh lawd help us all
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The show starts on Friday and will be available for members...
luke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mutya Buena walks out of CBB house

Mutya Buena has walked out of the Celebrity Big Brother after the public failed to evict her.

The former Sugababe was one of four females in the house up for the boot along with TV star Ulrika Jonsson, actress Tina Malone and pop star Michelle Heaton - and all four were desperate to leave.

But when Tina was evicted, Mutya took it to heart, and told housemates that she was heading out of the house on her own.

"No way am I staying a day later," she said. "I've already told them, if I'm not the one that's going out on Friday, I'm leaving Friday night. I'm not staying here no longer. I don't care what I lose, they can take whatever they want, but I'm not staying a day more."

The singer, who has been missing her family, especially daughter Tahlia-Maya, added: I never thought I'd last two weeks and I think I've done alright, so I couldn't give a s**t what they take from me. I'm packing my suitcase and that's simple. I'm going."

Later in the Diary Room, Mutya told Big Brother that she didn't want to spend another night in the house. "I'd rather be able to just get out of here and go home," she said.

Before she left the house, she had a final chat with Big Brother.

"I feel happy cos I'm going home and seeing my daughter and am going to have a decent night's sleep," she explained. "I don't want anyone to think I haven't enjoyed myself. I've had an amazing experience. But it's just the contact, of not being around people that I love. I miss my daughter dearly."

--

thats a shame - i liked mutya
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't click this if you've not seen the result yet.

Hidden: 
'Ulrika, you are the winner'

Fuck me, that was a twisted turnup!
luke

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i must be in tune with the public mind - who won was who i wanted to win! and i wanted rachel to win the last big brother. i'm very surprised!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why would you have wanted either of them to win? I want to be entertained and neither of them did that in the slightest. I'd rather spend time in a cell than with either of them!
luke

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought rachel got a bit of hard time, and was just a nice person - kinda similar to the winner of this one

i agree though, if the house was just filled with people like that it would be boring - but i guess i'm going on just who i think is the nicest person - if you were voting on who was most entertaining was then i'd go with someone else

anyway, the public is with me Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice shmice! as for the publc... grrrr! haha
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm stymied by the result. Living in the US, I've never heard of her nor am I familiar with her past. So I was able to view it with a fairly open mind. And apparently, my line of thinking isn't in line with that of the public. Do you think her celebrity within the UK had something to do with her win?

I wanted Terry to win - he had a good time, wanted to be there & embraced the experience. He was very enjoyable to watch.

Nevertheless, a big THANK YOU to face for the cbb commitment -- many, many thanks for your efforts! cool no1 high5
luke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know much about her celebrity stuff kezza, i know her from shooting stars, which was a classic in its day Smile the only other stuff i know about her is she went out with an england football manager and got beat up by a footballer boyfriend called stan collymore. i don't think the media are keen on her, and the bb crowds weren't - which is why i was really surprised she won.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: