EE: Mohammed George (Gus) beats up girlfriend

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmelina

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: EE: Mohammed George (Gus) beats up girlfriend Reply with quote

from The Sun

RAGING EastEnders star Mohammed George was like a ?wild animal? before he was arrested on suspicion of belting his girlfriend, a shocked witness said yesterday. The passer-by told how lover Emma Archibald was left sprawled on the pavement after the couple had a blazing row as they left a restaurant at 2.15am.

The witness said: ?I couldn?t believe my eyes. Emma came out first and then Mohammed joined her. It looked like they were in the middle of a row and suddenly he flew into a rage. She was crying out in defence and he was like a wild animal. She ended up lying on the pavement and Mohammed ran off. He returned a few minutes later ? and cops had already arrived. They took him off in a police car.?

George, 24 ? who plays street cleaner Gus in the BBC1 soap ? was arrested on suspicion of hitting Emma in the face and body. He was taken to Kentish Town police station in North London accused of ABH. Last night he was on police bail after being freed. The row erupted as he and Emma, 26 ? mother of his 21-month-old daughter Olivia ? left the trendy Gilgamesh restaurant in Camden.

Scotland Yard confirmed: ?Police were called to a disturbance. Officers attended and arrested a 24-year-old man on suspicion of actual bodily harm on a 26-year-old woman. He was taken into custody at Kentish Town police station and later bailed to a date in January.?

The bust-up is the latest drama in the couple?s fiery on-off relationship. Emma did not even realise she was pregnant before giving birth ? after going to hospital with tummy ache. While she was in labour George and ex-EastEnder Dean Gaffney are said to have romped with a barmaid. The woman at the centre of the orgy ? Helen Notts, 22, from Derby ? later said: ?You hear about stars being love rats, but this must break all records.? Last summer it seemed George and Emma ? who met in 2004 ? had split for good. The star revealed he was looking after Olivia alone

He said of Emma: ?I can?t get my head round the fact she says she didn?t know she was pregnant. She was ill a few times and I asked her if she was pregnant, but she said no.? More recently the couple have been spotted canoodling at a string of West End nightspots. Last night George?s spokesman refused to comment on the arrest.

An EastEnders official said: ?We have no comment to make.?

In the soap, George?s character Gus recently had a romance with Sonia Fowler, played by Natalie Cassidy. On the official EastEnders website, the actor claims that he is similar to Gus when it comes to girls. He says: ?We both write poetry and both believe in making girlfriends feel special.?

---------------------------------------------------------
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some girl had an "orgy" with him and Dean Gaffney? That's scary.

Surprised
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I read this online just a little while ago. How terrible!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Some girl had an "orgy" with him and Dean Gaffney? That's scary.

Surprised

Indeed!
cori

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad he's not like sweet Gus Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: