Stacey

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cori

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Stacey Reply with quote

Talk about bad form & obvious lack of class, thought it was great when she barfed, I do think the Bradster should have been upfront and honest with her prior to the party!!! Bradster has become all about him, guess we'll be seeing another bad boy on the square. Wait till Sean gets back
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was not shocked by Stacey's performance. She handled herself a lot like Kat would of. Bradley should have been more up front and honest yes, but I don't think he deserved what Stacey has done or what you can tell she's going to do.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite frankly, I'm getting a little sick of the two of them so I think they're break up will add a little spice to the story line.

I have a funny feeling that Sean will not be pleased when he comes back.... that should make for some good "turmoil"!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was getting tired of them too. They were just not doing ANYTHING with them together. When they were first together and working through the relationship it was great. But they turned them into a boring couple, just pecks on the cheek etc. I would like to see them together again but now the yawn fest it had been before. sleep

However, I was spot on that she and Max were going to do something. They spelled out the very first day he was on the square, so I'm honestly not looking forward to this plot with her and Max. bored
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: