Eastenders fan

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thatcomedian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Eastenders fan Reply with quote

I am a big Eastenders fan. I found this site after watching Eastender videos that Faceless posted on Guba.com. I live in southern california and belong to an Eastenders fan group here.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi David, good to see you - I'm sure you'll enjoy it here...

do you do comedy or is that just an id?
thatcomedian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
hi David, good to see you - I'm sure you'll enjoy it here...

do you do comedy or is that just an id?

I do comedy
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome David! Nice to have you here. I'm a big EE fan state side as well.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi David! Obviously, I'm an "eefan" as well Laughing Glad you've found your way to the Couch. We've got a great soaps section, but explore around a bit as we've got tons of other great things going on here Smile
Griffo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum, nice to have new members Smile
thatcomedian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:

I'm originally from Pittsburgh. I remember the dark times(after WQEX stopped showing Eastenders in 93). I didn't see it again until June 99 when I got BBCAmerica. Then they stopped showing it in Oct. 2003 but I moved here in Feb. 2004. I didn't realize when I moved to Long Beach that it was shown here. I had done a search when I first got here but didn't find it. I didn't find out until about a year later. Since they are so far behind it didn't really matter. Here we are in 2007 and KOCE(Southern California) is still almost 2 years away from where BBCAmerica left off.
cherokee29

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi David,Im new here too,nice to meet you.Im 2yrs behind in EE,can you imagine. Smile
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All EE fans are welcome here! And if you're not careful, you may get hooked on Corrie as well (that's what happened to me...and I haven't looked back!).

Cheers,
Kez
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thatcomedian wrote:
Skylace wrote:

I'm originally from Pittsburgh. I remember the dark times(after WQEX stopped showing Eastenders in 93). I didn't see it again until June 99 when I got BBCAmerica. Then they stopped showing it in Oct. 2003 but I moved here in Feb. 2004. I didn't realize when I moved to Long Beach that it was shown here. I had done a search when I first got here but didn't find it. I didn't find out until about a year later. Since they are so far behind it didn't really matter. Here we are in 2007 and KOCE(Southern California) is still almost 2 years away from where BBCAmerica left off.

God, don't know how I missed this! I'm new to Pitt myself but am loving it. I started watching EE in 99 when I lived in England, got it on BBCA when I moved back stateside and luckily found it here very quickly after BBCA took it off.

Of course, I come here for so much more than EE now! I consider myself even more lucky Smile
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
thatcomedian wrote:
Skylace wrote:

God, don't know how I missed this! I'm new to Pitt myself but am loving it. I started watching EE in 99 when I lived in England, got it on BBCA when I moved back stateside and luckily found it here very quickly after BBCA took it off.

Of course, I come here for so much more than EE now! I consider myself even more lucky Smile

EE fans unite!! I am a big EE fan as well. I started watching in the late 80's (during the Michelle Fowler/Lofty/Annie the Punk, and Sue running the cafe and cabbie timeframe) on my local PBS station. They stopped showing it and I was searchin high and low for somewhere to watch and catch up and BBCA came to my rescue. Just as quickly they pulled the rug out from under me and I am reduced to stealing it....well, I am reduced to having my sis in law, Marcella, steal it.. I sucked her into watching it as she used to tape it for me when I was on business trips and she got sucked in! Laughing We are a couple of months behind, but 2 or 3 days of hard core potato couching it will have us right back up to date!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: