Man vs. Cartoon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Man vs. Cartoon Reply with quote

Wile E. Coyote never caught the Roadrunner, despite an endless stream of gadgets from the Acme Corp. In MAN VS. CARTOON, truTV is ready to put some of those gadgets to the test. A crack team of scientists, engineers and mad inventors at New Mexico Tech will investigate the possibilities, such as whether a pair of rocket skates could work in real life. MAN VS. CARTOON comes to truTV from Warner Horizon Television and executive producer Craig Piligian (Pilgrim Films), producer of Dirty Jobs and American Chopper. Worldwide Monkey, creators of the show’s format, will also executive produce

WOOO HOOOOO! Personally I can't wait to see this. Finally, TV worth watching! Razz
sunshineacre

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Wow, I'd better watch this show! It's fun to find out if it really can be done in real life. I think a pair of rocket skates are possible to do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: